New Horizon Bank offers Free Online Banking with Bill Payment for consumers. Check your balances, make transfers, view check images, make loan payments and more. With Bill Payment, you can quickly and easily pay all of your bills with a few clicks of the mouse. All you need is a computer with an internet connection or a web enabled mobile device to handle your banking from anywhere in the world.
- Anytime access to your account information
- Free for personal accounts
- Saves you time--set up bill payments as they come in or schedule them 12 months at a time--you are in control
- Saves you money--no more postage stamps!
- It's good for the Earth--enroll in e-Statements and eliminate paper waste, plus get your notices faster
- Easily download account information into accounting software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Earn Rewards from merchants with Online Banking Rewards--a free service
Start saving time and money today and sign-up now for Online Banking! It's easy, secure, and there's no software to install on your computer. Simply follow the link and then click "enroll" to get started.
Online Banking Rewards is a new and exciting way to help you save money. It is a free feature of your online banking service that provides money saving opportunities directly within your online banking session. Rewards are tailored just for your needs based on previous and current transactions.
There are two primary reward types: Purchase Rewards and Bill Analyzer. Purchase Rewards provides deals/discounts at the country’s leading retailers – such as department stores, restaurants, specialty stores, etc. Bill Analyzer conducts a personalized search to find money-saving recommendations on monthly expenses such as cell phones, cable, gasoline and more.
To learn more, see our brochure here.
Microsoft Windows XP Notice
Customers who are currently using computers running on the Windows XP operating system should know that Microsoft has announced they will end support for Windows XP on April 8, 2014. This means those computers could be more susceptible to security risks and viruses once support has ended. New Horizon Bank recommends customers upgrade to a newer operating system on any computers that are used to connect to the internet. You can read more at the Microsoft website.