New Horizon Bank has e-Statements!
With e-Statements, you will no longer have the hassle of opening, filing, and keeping up with paper copies of your bank statements. Whenever a new statement is ready, you will get a notification e-mail. All you have to do is log into your Online Banking account and all of your statements will be under the e-Statements tab. You can open the PDF file, review it, save it to your computer, or print it. You'll get your statement the day it is ready -- no waiting for a printing process and mail delivery!
In addition to e-Statements, you can also enroll to get other notices you receive from New Horizon. Check out our brochure for a full list of available documents and know that more are being added. You manage your subscriptions right from Online Banking. If you don't like it, simply un-enroll to return to receiving paper statements in the mail.
With e-Statements, you can:
- Access up to 12 months' worth of statements
- View your account statement using your current Online Banking sign on
- Download your account statement for Printing or to archive on your work or home PC
- Set up Interested Parties, like an accountant or trust advisor, to be able to view your Statements
- Turn on / off e-Statements per account
- Set up to receive New Horizon Bank Notices electronically, too!
If you already use Online Banking, just log in, find the e-statements tab, and follow the enrollment process. If you don't have Online Banking, click the button above, then click "Enroll" in the blue bar. Once we have confirmed your application, you will be given access to Online Banking.