New Horizon Bank now has e-Statements!
With e-Statements, you will no longer have the hassle of opening, filing, and keeping up with paper copies of your bank statements. Whenever a new statement is ready, you will get a notification e-mail. All you have to do is log into your Online Banking account and all of your statements will be under the e-Statements tab. You can open the PDF file, review it, save it to your computer, or print it. You'll get your statement the day it is ready -- no waiting for a printing process and mail delivery!
In addition to e-Statements, you can also enroll to get other notices you receive from New Horizon. Check out our brochure for a full list of available documents and know that more are being added. You manage your subscriptions right from Online Banking. If you don't like it, simply un-enroll to return to receiving paper statements in the mail.
With e-Statements, you can:
- Access up to 12 months' worth of statements
- View your account statement using your current Online Banking sign on
- Download your account statement for Printing or to archive on your work or home PC
- Set up Interested Parties, like an accountant or trust advisor, to be able to view your Statements
- Turn on / off e-Statements per account
- Set up to receive New Horizon Bank Notices electronically, too!
Sign Up Now
If you already use Online Banking, just log in, find the e-statements tab, and follow the enrollment process. If you don't have Online Banking, click the button above, then without a user name, click Login, and on the next page, click "Enroll." Once we have confirmed your application, you will be given access to Online Banking.